Visit Marrakech - city trip
Marrakech is one of Morocco's Royal Cities with it's red clay medieval city wall, old palaces and lovely souks with local markets and handycraft shops.
There are the ruines of
- Palais el Badi,
- the famous Palais el Bahia,
- Museum Dar si Said,
- the Marrakech Museum
with the old koranic school Medersa Ben Youssef next door.
And do not forget the
- Saadian Tombes and
- the colorful gardens of Jardin Majorelle once owned and decorated by famous Yves St. Laurent.
Marrakech is Morocco's major and magical royal city and it's the Bab (gateway) to the south.
Special: book now during the European soccer games:
your own Marrakech dreaming weekend only € 299 for 2 persons! price is excluding your flight
- airport transfers
- 3 nights (B&B) in a nice Riad hotel; close to the famous square Jemaa el Fna
- guided city tour along medieval palaces and trhoughout the ''souks'' (local markets and handycraft shops)
- visit hammam (moroccan bathing house)
with massage (30 min.)
more information: www.discover-maroc-travel.com
try low cost air companies like
you can also send us an e-mail at