Morocco Marrakech Marathon or Semi - 2014 on Sunday January 26
The Marrakech Marathon is well known as one of the fastest in the world. Make a new personal record ..?? and come with us to run the (Semi) Marathon of Marrakech.
In January climate is ideal. In the morning it is even fresh while temperature is slowly climbing towards 20 degrees Celsius; ideal for running. Fastest time in 2012 was 2:08:51 for Stephan Tum from Kenya. For the semi marathon the fastest time was 1:01:59.
We offer you a complete 6 day program
from Thursday January 23 up to Thursday day January 30
- with 5 nights in a nice Riad hotel in the old city centre of Marrakech
- airport transfers
- particpation in the 23rd Marathon or Semi Marathon du Marrakech
- with a visit to a Moroccan bathhouse with a good massage after the running
- an experienced european tourleader who already ran the semi marathon himself in 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2013
- option for a 1 day or 2 day excursion to the High Atlas mountains with a beautiful drive into the mountains and relaxing day walks.
Overnight stay in a Berber guesthouse. Lunch and dinner included.
Or you can go for a 8 day program including a 4 day winter climb of Mt. Toubkal 4.167m. / 13.671ft. An experienced european tour leader and a local guide are wlaking with you. Set an new personal record in your Semi Marathon and the your new record to summit the highest mountain of Morocco and the north of Africa .... Marhababikoum - be our guest!
or have a look at www.discover-maroc-travel.com
if you want to make your reservation just send an e-mail to: